Here's a little update about life so far. I thought I'd add a couple of pictures in this so that you can see some of the stuff in my flat. One day I'll get nicer furniture, promise.


My dirty couch with a temporary rug that I picked up from the 99p store









As for the rest of my apartment, it's relatively clean althought I have a lot of work to do...I really mean a lot. I give you a few other snapshots and let you take a look.

Kitchen! Not as messy as the rest of the house...

I don't have enough drawers, that's my excuse.



There's no way you guys are seeing the bathroom - it's not fit for human eyes, or use for that matter. This weekend, I have a lot of work to do and every night after work (when I'm not playing games and reading of course). Once the house is clean and tidy I'm getting a puppy. I don't know which breed yet, but I am definitely getting one, no matter what anyone else thinks. As I said, the place has to be clean first. Before you guys ask, yes this building allows dogs.

So yeah, little update for you all. Feeling good today, a lot less depressed than normal. I had a few waves of it today but the change of area is doing me a lot of good. Thank you again, readers. Thank you.


Until next time,


Michael

4 comments:

nice apartment.. you just need to clean it up a little.. haha. (?_?)

I finished reading Diary of Eya, and she ended up with the half human, half monster, Cross Sandford.. Cross learned to love the ugly Eya, to the point that I think he's OBSESSED with her already. He's jealous of every guy who Eya talks to. =_= , and I hope there's going to be an english translation soon for everyone to read, because it's an insane story and very addicting.

Haha, yes. It needs a very good scrubbing. Very good indeed.

That's an interesting twist! I too hope there is an English translation, would be fantastic to read. Although...what language is it available in?

it's in Tagalog. sorry. :P

Ah, curses! :)

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
I'm just a guy, and this is my life. I'm human, just like everyone else.

Followers

Powered by Blogger.